Join us in June to experience some of the best brands in hardware. Get your hands on tools from EGO and Milwaukee, taste the best BBQ and pizza from Traeger, Big Green Egg, Weber, and Ooni, and see what’s new in paint from Benjamin Moore and Wooster Brush. Interested in a class? We’ve got those too! Don’t forget to bring the little ones as we’ll have plenty of activities for kids, including the opportunity to paint a mural, thanks to the Wayne Center for the Arts!
Our schedule of events:
June 24th 10am – 11am: Breakfast Bites from Traeger at the Farmers’ Market
- Start your day with Traeger! A breakfast demo on Traeger’s new Flat Top grill, the Flatrock.
June 24th 11am – 3pm: Backyard & BBQ Expo
- BBQ Tastings – Treat your tastebuds with bites from Traeger, Big Green Egg, Weber and Ooni.
- Hands-on Demos – Experience Milwaukee, EGO, Benjamin Moore and Wooster Brush!
- Kids Painting Activity – Wooster Brush, Benjamin Moore, and Wayne Center for the Arts team up for an interactive kids event.
- Giveaways – Everyone loves a chance at free stuff!
JUNE 24TH 4PM - 5:30PM: STEAKHOUSE QUALITY STEAKS AT HOME CLASS
- Chef Jason shares his tips for grilling the perfect steak at home. Learn about steak selection, seasonings, grilling tricks, and beverage pairings.
JUNE 25TH 12PM - 2PM: OONI PIZZA CLASS
- The class we’ve all been waiting for! Chef Jason will demonstrate how to prepare dough and perfectly cook a pizza on the Ooni.
Where is the event?
115 S. MARKET ST.
Wooster, OH 44691
(In the alley next to our store)
is there parking?
Yes! Find a map of our available parking here:
find the event on facebook!
Follow the event page on Facebook to receive ongoing updates!
*Fee & registration required for classes.